Friday, June 22, 2012

Deployment Day 77: An Overnight Trip

I am headed out of the house for an overnight trip. The trip is a board retreat. I am the outreach board member for PWOC this coming year and this is the annual retreat. I am very excited that I was able to work it out so I can attend. The kiddos are going to be with friends who I trust but I am still a little bit sad about leaving them. I trust God wants me to go so I am resting in that. I pray that this weekend is a time of uniting the board so we can support the women who are a part of PWOC ministry. I am looking forward to the girl time for sure! Here is a picture of me...mostly for Michael! The evening starts with dinner at a mystery location. I will let you know how it goes in tomorrows blog.

~ Angela




1 comment:

michael said...

My wife is smokin' hot...just sayin'