Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Deployment Day 12: What a day...

Here is a video of my girl. She was the first batter! It was a very exciting game :)


 Alexis was extremely nervous out there on the field tonight but she did amazing! I was so proud of her. I had to turn the camera off because it made her nervous.




My dinner tonight made me think of Michael so much because he would have loved it! Portabello Mushroom Pizza's! Yum :)

Today was a wonderful day in so many ways! I got a message from my Michael that contained information about his location and job. I had lunch with a precious friend while our kiddos played. I got a call from a dear friend. I enjoyed the evening out on the ball field while Alexis played. And I had a yummy meal! I am thankful for the days that are easy and the days that are not so easy. Each day is precious!

 I want Michael to be a part of each day. I hope this blog provides an way for him to experience the day with us! I know right now he is wishing he could eat one of those pizzas. Poor guy is used to eating good and now he is living off the food they offer in dining facility. Yuck! Sorry my love that you must suffer in this way!

I feel extremely blessed!
Angela


1 comment:

michael said...

*tears and smiles*