The day was busy and filled with school, bible study, youth group, sports, driving, cooking, and cleaning. The day was also filled with laughter, smiles, dress up clothes, tears, sharing, talking, reading, and hugs from the most wonderful little people...my children.
Aidan coming up from the basement announcing the queen is here and then she enters dressed like this just makes me forget the long day! I am so blessed : )
The queen is then lifted by her Royal Servant aka her brother and spun around for the entire room to see the Queen in all her beauty and I am just undone! I am so blessed!
Curling up on the couch with these four precious little ones to re-read one of our favorite series and nothing else matters. This moment right now with them is where it is at. I am so blessed!!!
These little ones make the big things seem smaller. They don't focus on the big things but instead enjoy each moment. I learn so much from them. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment