My whole body responds when I see a message from my beloved! My face lights up with a smile, my heart overflows, and I receive all the love he expresses in words that I feel embraced by him. I love seeing the green dot on Facebook that means he is online. I love the pop up that says Michael just signed into Skype. It is so wonderful to have these resources that keep us connected and help me experience his presence even across the miles.
I have been so blessed by the presence of my friend Angela! I love how even though it has been almost 2 years since we last saw each other we just picked right up where we left off. We both have changed but we are also very much the same.
I am so thankful for these relationships and the ways we can stay connected even when we are apart. I love having people in my life who I can be messy with and who love me just as I am. The military life has provided me with so many opportunities to meet some wonderful people. Many of you blog readers are the special people I am talking about. I am thankful that we can remain connected!
Here are some pictures from our precious reunion and our adventures today with the Reiley's!
No comments:
Post a Comment