My sister Tara always sang the song "Some day my prince will come..." from the Disney movie Snow White. Now that my prince is far away I have been singing some day my prince will return. Well, today I had another fairy tale enter into my life. I wondered if my prince had in fact returned and all he required was one kiss! This big guy was hanging out on my front glass door. Does he look like a prince to you?



This little guy made me laugh, smile, and cry! I know what you are thinking. How in world could this toad make you cry? and laugh? and smile? I saw this as a gift from God. A message of sort just for me. I have not told anyone but all of you about this toad because I am convinced they might thing I am crazy if I told them God can send a message in the form of a toad! It made me laugh because I just knew this was a gift from God and how fitting it was. I smiled because I felt warm inside thinking about the return of my prince. I cried because I felt confident about the return of my prince. Yes, I do think about my husband having to lay his life down for our country. I don't worry about it because I trust God but I know how volatile the area is that my prince now lives. However, today I felt a sense of comfort in seeing this toad and felt peace about the return of my prince. You can tell me I am crazy but I won't believe you : )
Philippians 4:6 says Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
I choose to not worry. I choose to pray! Will you join me?
Angela
1 comment:
Praising God with you. He gave you such a precious gift. He is so AWESOME!
Some Day your Prince Will Return!!
AMEN!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment