Sunday, April 22, 2012

Deployment Day 16: From one minute to the next...

It is amazing how I can be feeling good and then all of a sudden I am crying. I can't even express how the transition takes place. I am simply standing up and then all of sudden I fall down. I want so much to be in the presence of people who love me and who I love. I am counting down the days till my friend visits and my mom and bear visit. I want so much to be embraced. I want some help with my children. I want someone to sip tea with. I want someone to laugh with and be silly. Some moments I feel like I can hardly breathe at the thought of another day without him. My desire is to direct all of this energy, desire, and feelings toward the Lord.  However, I don't always know how to let go and do that. This morning I did for a little while and I felt held and loved.

This morning we sang such a beautiful song about how HE IS EVERYTHING! This is when I let go. I want to let go again. From one minute to the next...I must continue to let go!

Starry Night By Chris August
From the Birds that Sing, In the Tallest Trees.
To the Human Life, of you and me.
From the Desert Sands, to the place we stand.
He is God of All, He is Everything.

From the autumn leaves, that will ride the breeze
To the Faith it takes, to pray and sing
From the Painted sky, to my plank filled eye
He is God of all, He is everything

I'm giving my life to the only One who makes the moon reflect the sun.
Every starry night, that was His design.
I'm giving my life to the only Son,who was and is and yet to come
Let the praises ring, 'cause He is everything.

Hallelujah (Hallelujah) Hallelujah I believe

Hallelujah (Hallelujah) Hallelujah I believe

So let the Praises ring
'Cause He everything

I have to cling to the truth that He is God of ALL and He is EVERYTHING! He is... Colossians 1:17 "He is before all things, and in him all things hold together". He knew this time would come, He knows exactly what I am experiencing because He is holding me together.  Hallelujah I Believe!


A Sunday afternoon bowling with my kiddos! I love these precious little ones so much. They teach me so much about God. Tonight after reading another chapter in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Nathan shared a song that he thought would cheer me up. He ended up sharing two that had scripture in them that just spoke directly to my heart. Aidan and Noelle decided to sing some songs for me too. My big girl Alexis just smiled and giggled.




 



2 comments:

michael said...

Allie is getting so big, and long legged!

I miss you so....

I think we have a copy, down in the religion section, but if not I am ordering several copies for you and to give away of Gen Hal Moore's book A General's Spiritual Journey. You remember their relationship from the movie We Were Soldiers...it was even deeper and purer than portraid...just like ours. He, like me, is who he is because of the love of his Lady.

I love you!

The Kay Family said...

I will go look right now! I know that I hurt because I love well and you love me even better and I am loved more than I even understand by my Heavenly Father! Thank you for hearing my heart in this post and knowing just what to say!

I love you!