Saturday, April 21, 2012

Deployment Day 15: Growth

I love Spring! I love seeing things began to grow and bloom. I love the smell of rain. Tonight after dinner we had a nice cleansing rain that lasted just long enough to get everything wet but not soaked and it left the air smelling sweet and clean. I have grown a lot in the past 15 days. I still have so much growing yet to do but I look forward to the growth, the growing pains, and the fruit it produces. My garden is growing. I see strawberries turning red and think about how sweet they will be once fully ripened. I think about how sweet it will be to have my husband return and how I will be able to offer him a sweeter me. I have committed this time of separation to growth. The last two deployments we both allowed God to use the time to grow us individually, which in turn grew us closer to each other. Michael and I are closer than we have ever been and I trust God is going to continue to draw us closer as we both choose to draw closer to our God. Here are some pictures of growth in my life...

These are my precious growing babies! I love them so much!!!!


I am going to have lots of strawberries this year!

I am enjoying salad, spinach, and my herbs! Still waiting on the rest to grow.

My AWESOME raised bed my honey made for our sloping yard!
For all my blog readers it is my prayer that this blog never comes off as complaining but instead celebrating this time that God has given me by using it for His Glory!

This is my desire...
Colossians 1:10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

By His Grace,
  Angela

No comments: