Or my little girl hanging on my leg saying mommy, mommy, because she just loves to be the center of attention...
Or Nathan making silly faces for the camera...
Or my Alexis laughing...
Or my sweet little Aidan's smile...
Or a bowl full of strawberries from my garden!
It may not seem like much to you but each of these moments are everything to me. It is amazing how no matter what mood I am in one of these precious moments with these precious ones just makes it all go away! Today has been a good day with my mom, bear, and the kiddos. We even got to "see" Michael today on Skype!
These words are fitting for how I feel right now.... "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
If I could
Just hold you
Tonight
I get a little bit stronger each day. God is teaching me so much.
Angela
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your 'treasured moments' with your beautiful family. This is precious! :-)
Thanks! I am so thankful.
Post a Comment