A large black box was delivered to my door today. There is only one person I usually receive big black foot lockers from so as soon as I saw it I squealed with delight knowing that a box of goodies had just arrived. Not to mention I had been forewarned and to be expectant of such wonderful goodies for me and the kiddos! Ok, I know you are can't wait to hear what we got! Alexis got a rabbit throw and a bag, Nathan got a hat and a marble chess set, Aidan got a hat and a compass, and Noelle got a beautiful dress! It means so much for the children to receive something from daddy. Each gift demonstrated how well daddy knows the children. I got a beautiful bracelet and rug! I felt so tired all day. Tonight after dinner we opened the box and it was a great pick-me-up.
We cherish you Michael! Thank you for the goodies :)
Love,
Angela
| Here they are with some of their goodies :) |
| Maw Maw with the kiddos and her gift! |
![]() |
| Noelle's dress! She wanted me to take more pictures and she said that I should turn the flash off the camera. I asked her if she was going to be a photographer and she said that she just might be. |
![]() |
| The beautiful detail |
| My bracelet |
![]() |
| Bear got a Harley Davidson patch! |
| The Box |



2 comments:
Love the photographer's advice! She looks beautiful.
So glad it came today! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment