Here is the link...http://www.bryantfamilyfarm.com/
My time on the farm made me think of Michael the entire time. He would have loved it. I am looking forward to what the future holds for our family after the Army. I enjoy the Army life but as my children grow up I find myself wanting so much to plant roots and have a place for all of us to call home.
I was fun to take Maw Maw on a field trip with us today! She got to meet the moms and all the children in our group. It was fun to share that with her. Here are some pics from the day. We had a busy day. I had a meeting this morning. We went to the farm, did some shopping, went to Alexis' game and then out to dinner. Sigh...I am tired but extremely blessed!
Blessings to all of my faithful friends!
Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment