Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deployment Day 54: All this time...

"All this time
From the first tear cry
To today's sunrise
And every single moment between
You were there
You were always there
It was You and I
You've been walking with me all this time" from the song All this time by Britt Nicole





I found myself lost in the truth of this song today. I am so thankful that I don't walk alone. The song came on just as I pulled in my driveway. I opened the door and let the children out and then I cranked the radio up real loud and just sang with all my heart. I felt held.


The evening was pleasant. We had a nice dinner, chocolate covered strawberries for dessert, and story time in my room. I am so thankful for His comfort and peace in my home.

Finding rest in Him tonight...
      Angela

Eating dinner
Our dessert
After our reading time tonight...the boys fell asleep while I was reading but the girls are wide awake. Good thing I have a King size bed because it looks like I will be sharing my bed with two little boys tonight because they are too heavy to move!

1 comment:

michael said...

Noelle is getting so long!