Alexis played her last game of the season tonight. After the game the children received their trophies, certificates, and Alexis was named Most Improved Player!
![]() |
| I am one proud mama of this little big girl! |
Matthew 5:16, "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
While on the field tonight Noelle did her best imitation of Troy Landry from Swamp People! She is such a ham! I have no idea where she gets it from! (*giggles and breaks eye contact*)
And this is what I do with my children when they act up! Just kidding. This is the loft where the children slept in the cabin! They loved it.
Life is filled with challenges but in the midst of the challenges I have these precious children who teach me and remind me how blessed I am. I love that my life includes these precious little ones. I am so proud to be their mama. Sometimes all I want to do is hide the ache and the tears. Not everyone feels comfortable with the tears. But I know someone who knows every tear I have cried. I found this verse and am encouraged to know that God cares about each tear. I feel His loving arms around me as each tear falls! I am so thankful for His word! I find comfort and rest in the truth of His word! I pray you will too.
"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8
2 Corinthians 1:3-4, "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
Psalm 62:8 "Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
His Love Never Fails!
Angela

1 comment:
Aidan's bream is a monster!
Post a Comment