Thursday, May 10, 2012

Deployment Day 34: A Day in Pictures

A made a little hat for a little boy I know!
Took a picture for my honey...photo courtesy of Nathan :)











Aidan's Awesome hit tonight

The clock tower on post

Alexis got her hair cut and curled

Noelle's new haircut

A new nest in our bushes we found this morning

Noelle's flower wreath

Some days I just have few words. I feel like I can't express myself because I am wrestling with so many different emotions. My weekly schedule is so jam packed that I don't have the time to focus on my feelings. I am just running so hard. I look forward to next week and the ending of baseball and softball season! I have loved watching my children but the schedule has been challenging without Michael here to help. Tonight I don't have much to say. My body is tired, my heart is full of joy, and my mind is overworked. Tonight the pictures must do the talking!

 Angela

3 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful pictures! Love you!

The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch. Proverbs 15:3

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics! Thanks for sharing! They were precious!

Around here they call me mommy. said...

The girls hair is gorgeous. I miss them. Won't you tell them so.