Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Deployment Day 53: Write it down

My inspiration for writing daily on the blog can be found in Jeremiah. I want to take time each day to reflect on what I have learned, what God has spoken to me, and praise His name. 
 
Jeremiah 30:2 
“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you.

Some days keeping up with the blog feels like too much. I do not actually think it is the blog that is too much. I think it is the reason or focus of the blog that is too much. Although, I do not actually believe that either because I believe what Romans 8:28 says,  

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose". 

I believe that God has chosen this time apart and that He has a purpose and a plan for this time.

 Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".

 The assurance of knowing that God has chosen this time apart brings comfort. Having the assurance does not make it easier but it does make it worthwhile. 

~Angela








1 comment:

Lana Vaughan said...

Still reading and still praying for you all.