My children never cease to surprise. I wish I knew what goes on inside their minds because the things they come up with make me laugh, smile, and wonder...I delight in these little ones so much!
This is Noelle with a drawing she did today. The drawing is a picture of our family. However, the picture has an extra child. I asked her about the extra child and she said the first picture she drew of Nathan was not good enough so she just drew another one. Tonight as I reflected on it I thought about the little baby we lost to a miscarriage right before Noelle. I know one day we will be complete.
Here is Aidan...I will let you guess who he looks like. He took a shower tonight and I told him to go brush his hair so it will lay right in the morning. He returned looking like this! I laughed, he laughed, and we laughed. He loves the Little Rascals movie. This little guy loves to open the door for me and take care of me! He is so "romantical"! I think Darla would say so!
I feel so blessed to have these little ones who make me smile and bless me just by being who they are. These are my two youngest and they are blossoming into some really cool little people. I love seeing their personality and gifts manifest as they grow and mature. I thank God every day for the little ones he has blessed me with. I wish Michael could be here to see these little ones grow up so much each day!!!
Love,
Angela


1 comment:
You are so beautiful to meeee.....
He is so funny. I would love to laugh with you all.
Noelle drew a beautiful picture. I know her Daddy is so proud of her.
Your kids are so amazing. When I am around them, I feel so loved and accepted.
Hugs and lots of love to each of you!
Post a Comment