My mommy (yes I sometimes still call her my mommy) is here! She was supposed to arrive on Thursday but surprised me and arrived today!!! I am so excited to have her and Bear here. It is nice to have helpers and just some good company. My mom is very talented. She can crochet, sew anything, she can sing, and she can cook! I am excited to create things with her and to share this time with her as we teach my kiddos together how to sew and create things! I am thankful for the relationship I have with my mom now as an adult. She is my friend and I cherish our relationship so much!!!
It is a blessing to have Bear here too! He is my mom's husband and my kiddos just love him. The boys love having a man in the house. Nathan can take a break from being the man of the house while he is here. So glad to have them both in our home. Fun times ahead and lots of good distractions to get us through this deployment!
Angela
 |
| Alexis has her Maw Maw |
 |
| The boys have a man! Bear is here :) |
 |
| The kids let my mom tear a chain! |
 |
| She was excited! |
 |
| One day closer!!! |
2 comments:
Yay! Mom told me yesterday, I wanted to call and tell you. But, I promised to keep it a secret. It's hard though, because you know all my secrets.
I am so glad they are there. Enjoy our sweet Mommy, and Bear.
Love you all so much!!
Love you sis! Wish you were here! And those precious babies :)
Post a Comment