I love playing with my children. I wish that I had no other responsibilities and could play more often. Today was one of those days that I could let all the other things wait. I committed the day to playing with my children. The day started at the zoo. We had a nice time watching shows, viewing some of the exhibits, and riding the train. After the zoo we came home and played ladder ball. I love playing games. We laughed and I had an opportunity to teach my children about sportsmanship. We then came in and had dinner, got cleaned up, and got ready for bed. We then watched a movie together. Now all the children are snuggled into their beds. I cherish days like today where I can focus solely on my children. Only one thing missing. Well, actually one very handsome man! Always thinking of him...always wanting to share each moment with him. This weekend is especially hard because family and friends are enjoying long weekends together remembering the fallen heroes. Looking forward to being together again with our Hero!
Love,
Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment