I have been in a funk lately. I am lonely. All I want to do is curl up in my bed and just stay there. I have very little motivation to do anything. I could suggest some possible reasons or excuses for the funk I am in but I will not. I could stay in the funk but I choose not to. I could complain about the funk and perhaps I am by sharing the funk on the blog. However, what I really want to get across to those of you who are reading this is that even though I am in a funk I don't allow it to keep me down. In fact, I got out of bed today! I watered my garden, I took my children for a bike ride, I put out the pool and the sprinkler, I cleaned my garage, I washed laundry, I got some school work done, I spoke with an old friend, and I had the blessing of praying with another. I am glad that the funk did not win today.
~Angela
 |
| Taking a break during our ride! |
 |
| Enjoying a park on our ride! |
1 comment:
You are, indeed, my hero...
Post a Comment