Monday, May 28, 2012

Deployment Day 52: Sweetness

My daughter made a request to learn how to make homemade cinnamon rolls. I honored her request and we finally made them today. They were delicious. Seeing my four kids eyes widen when I pulled them out of the oven was priceless. These cinnamon rolls are not topped with the traditional cream cheese icing. The icing is vanilla expresso. Yum! 


They turned out beautiful and yummy!

This one is mine : )
 Alexis and Noelle planned a tea party and invited the boys. They all dressed up. They all were encouraged to practice good manners, pinky out, and sip not slurp their tea.
Let the tea party begin

Sweet boy
sipping not slurping...pinky out?


My little doll

This camera loves this face.
 The conversation I overheard was precious. Alexis served the tea and cinnamon rolls. She asked each guest if they wanted one lump or two and she reminded her guests to keep their pinky out. I did not have to do anything...just witness this precious moment. I look forward to talking about this day when they are older and perhaps when they have children.
Talking





No comments: