Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Deployment Day 46: Restoration

I love finding items that need some love and care to restore the beauty they once had. I love seeing something old, tattered, and worn become fresh and new again. I am currently working on a couple of recent finds. I am thankful for how God has taken the sufferings in my life and created a beautiful tapestry. I am comforted by the words found in....

 1 Peter 5:10

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you.  (KJV)

10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. (NIV)


  I am currently watching someone who I am very close to suffer. I am also watching the God of all comfort and the source of all Grace make provisions for my friend. 

Lamentations 3:22-23  Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.



I thank God that we can... Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need” (Hebrews 4:16).


God's grace is comprehensive and universal! 


By His Grace,
  Angela



Another chair that is getting a makeover. I have two of these.
First coat of paint
What the wood looked like before. I have two of these chairs too.



For Noelle's room...Cyan Aquamarine is the color this one will be getting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Angela,
I had the opportunity to catch up in your blog this morning. You brought tears to my eyes a few times!

I know you are getting through this with grace and courage. I know it is hard though.

I love you and I am supporting you from afar!

Susan