Monday, May 21, 2012

Deployment Day 45: Stepping Stones

Yesterday the children formed stepping stones. Today they decorated their stepping stones. We are working on creating a garden path with our stones. Each day that passes we are one step closer to having Michael home. My desire is that we cherish each step, each challenge, every longing, and every blessing. The symbolism of the stones points me to our firm foundation. Our hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness...On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand.

In every high and stormy gale, My anchor holds within the veil...On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand.

 When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my Hope and Stay. On Christ the solid rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand.

I needed to be reminded of Christ the solid rock, the firm foundation, and the Rock of Ages!

Love,
 Angela



Working hard on their stones

Noelle giving me a smile

A focused Alexis

The girls are still working

The tomatoes have been staked Honey!

Sweet Aidan

No comments: